How to help you liver
The liver is one of the most important organs in our body. One will never finish reading the list of the functions performed by the liver because it is very long. One of the most important functions of this organ is to neutralize and remove from our body the poisons, toxins, final products of metabolism, excess of hormones and vitamins. It is so-called "detox-organ" for a living organism. If you want to be healthy - take care of the your liver's health.
Here's the list of products which the liver will thank you for:
1. Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries. Anthocyanins give berries their bright colors and are the strongest antioxidants. Studies show that berries have the strongest hepatoprotective effect.
2. Cruciferous vegetables. The most popular representatives of this family are broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, radish, Brussels sprouts. According to the observations of scientists, the use of these vegetables increase the concentration of enzymes, and increase the ability of the liver to detoxify.
3. Nuts. The liver likes nuts for high fat content, vitamin E (a strong antioxidant), fiber. The use of nuts stimulates the production of enzymes and helps the liver perform its functions better.
4. Coffee. This drink can be a good choice for people with liver disease. According to the research, drinking coffee reduces the risk of developing cirrhosis even in people with chronic liver disease.
5. Olive oil. According to the research, the regular intake of 1 teaspoon of olive oil increases the production of enzymes in the liver. This oil also slows the deposition of fat on the liver, reduces the tolerance to insulin.
A healthy liver is important for the normal functioning of all human organs. It is necessary to fill the diet with products that will help the liver work and avoid harmful products: alcohol, food containing trans fats and preservatives, food with a high content of fructose.